Happy Happy Monday My Dear Sweet Friends
I hope your weekend was fabulous.
I received some exciting news this morning and wanted to share it with you as well as asking for your help. All the details are below:
The image you see above is a wall plaque I made for a sweet friend as part of a swap group on the Rick St Dennis Facebook Group.
The image is called "Ruffles" and she is an image created by Rick St. Dennis. I created her by:
- Painted the wood plaque.
- Added pattern cardstock to the front with Mod Podge.
- Added a decorative border on the left side with Mod Podge which is also cardstock.
- I used my Copics to color her and then fussy cut the image out.
- Used Mod Podge to glue the image onto the plaque.
- Added two more coats of Mod Podge.
- Packaged her and mailed her to my swap buddy Helen in Ohio.
I absolutely loved making her and was delighted when Helen let me know she received it and said "love love love!!"
I entered the project into the Rick St Dennis Coloring Challenge which is still ongoing.
And that's how my creation was chosen as one of the top 7 nominations into the Pick of the Week entry into the Rick St. Dennis Blog.
I am asking all my friends to click on the above Rick St. Dennis link and look at the 7 nominations and choose one. And of course I hope you choose mine however I really want you to choose your personal favorite. That really is very very important to me.
I appreciate your taking the time to read my post as well as taking the time to vote.
With hugs and smiles always
Laine K (aka: Debra Laine Kammeraad